More pages in this section
Social and Emotional Wellbeing
This service is part of a national response to support positive social and emotional wellbeing and mental health.
Half of Australians battle a mental illness at some point in their lives, with suicide now being the leading cause of death in people aged under 45.
Bringing Them Home
- Reunions and family support
- Cultural connections
- Tribal names and family trees
- Individual support
- Listening, with no judgement
- Coordinated care including alternate therapies for holistic health
- Client-drive goal-focused care
- Hope and support to achieve your ideal self
- Stepped care model, giving the right help at the right time
How to help each other
Be a friend – look someone in the eye today and ask them how they are.
If you are worried about someone’s mental health – have a conversation with them. LISTEN, try not to judge but just ask them what they need.
Learn about self-care and look after your own wellbeing.
And remember, LOVE heals.
Please contact CACH on 07 46 558 800 for further information about this service.